Created: 2011-01-20 08:55:57
ESET Mobile Security Business Edition Beta for Windows Mobile and Symbian operating systems is now available for public testing. The following is a list of key features:
- Remote management – manage and update your corporate fleet of smartphones with the same unified management console you use to manage your desktop endpoints.
- Anti-theft – SIM matching and remote wipe features prevent unauthorized use of your smartphone and remotely deletes all confidential data on the device via a SMS command.
- On-demand security audit – determine if your smartphone is configured in a potentially risky way, so you can make adjustments to be as safe as possible.
- Schedule security audits – schedule a silent periodic task so you can be alerted to any unauthorized changes to the configuration of your smartphone.
- Firewall – select one of the predefined profiles or set up custom rules to manage incoming and outgoing communications.
- MMS and SMS antispam – filters unwanted messages using a customizable blacklist and whitelist, so you only see messages from numbers you accept.
Supports the following operating systems:
- Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, 6.1 and 6.5
- Symbian S60 3rd Edition Feature Pack 1 or 2
- Symbian S60 5th Edition
For more information or to download the product, please visit the ESET Mobile Security Business Edition beta page.