Created: 2011-01-21 08:57:58
ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux Desktop, Release Candidate v4.0.63 is now available for public testing. Key new features and improvements include:
- Enhancement: optimization of progress bar during on-demand scanning.
- Added: technical support form.
- Added: blocking of removable media (USB, CD/DVD, fire wire).
- Added: checking of incorrect file path when submitting files for analysis.
- Added: new scanning option: drag&drop files onto program desktop icon.
- Added: default exclusions in ThreatSense.Net scanning settings.
For more information including a full changelog or to download the product, please visit the ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux beta page.